Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Ultimate Homeschool Expo!

Most of us homeschoolers try to go to some kind of homeschooling convention every summer to encourage us and give us a "shot in the arm" to keep going for another year! This year, we just could not afford to go. I was sad but knew that some things had to give this year in our budget. The neat thing is that I found something online that I could join that cost much less than going to a convention, and I can access it all year around! It's called the "Ultimate Homeschool Expo", and it has all the things that a convention has to offer plus MORE! One of the things I love most about it is that I can finally make it to ALL of the workshops if I want, plus I don't have to spend any extra money getting the CDs of the workshops that I had to miss! Also, you have all the workshops on your computer FOREVER, so if you don't listen to all of them but you see one that might help you with something in the middle of your school year, you're all set!!!! They also have an online marketplace where vendors will have special offers for you. No crowds, no lines, and no time crunch! In addition, when you join, you get some free gifts! There are some other things that they offer when you join, so check it out and see if you might be interested. The cost is minimal, but the help is HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment